Photo Credit: http://zestycook.com
1. Cut top and bottom of sweet potatoes off to make them more cylindrical and stand them up on their ends.
2. Cut potato in 1/4 slices (or however think you want your fries) and then cut each slice in to equal size strips.
3. Toss all strips in a mixing bowl with one tablespoon of olive oil and salt making sure to coat them all evenly. Add a dash of cayenne paper and a dash of cinnamon. Mix/stir to coat all strips evenly.
4. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and lay fries on the sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 450 Fahrenheit. Carefully flip the fries and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
5. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
From: smiling-is-a-language, Tumblr